Farish Hawksworth coaches

Crepello

I don't suppose there's any likelihood of the BG in blue at some stage in the future?

Probably best to ask Farish.

I'm sure it been produced in blue in the past so a hunt around retailers for old stock might draw a result. If not it should be a fairly easy and simply re-paint modelling project.

G

• RMweb Premium

I am not sure what you saw but they have not been released yet.... and I didn't pack any Farish coaches.....

Regards

Tony

You must have been dreaming Joseph! Can't blame you though--there's not much to get excited about in N these days, or is it just me?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

I always take the wheelsets out of the bogies before spraying a weathering mix. I did note they were a tight fit on removing. What a beast of a job to replace them!   Make sure you have pliers and a back-to-back gauge handy if you do this. You'll do it in the end but sore fingers are guaranteed!

I always take the wheelsets out of the bogies before spraying a weathering mix. I did note they were a tight fit on removing. What a beast of a job to replace them!   Make sure you have pliers and a back-to-back gauge handy if you do this. You'll do it in the end but sore fingers are guaranteed!

I had to remove a wheelset to fit a Dapol magnetic coupling and I can confirm that the wheels are a tight fit, especially trying to get them back between the bogie frames.

• RMweb Premium

Guess what--one knackered bogie! I'm hoping Bachmann will oblige with a spare but don't hold out much hope. (No luck with this I'm afraid).

The lesson is DO NOT take the wheelsets out--they must have been put in by machine.

Edited by Crepello