KIRLEY JUNCTION

kirley

Kirley,

Excuse me for troubling you.

I Think you know a lot more about RMweb than I do. Can you or anybody help me?.

I tried to add to the comments in the Brown Van (Provincial Wagons UTA Brown Van) posting but for some reason but it is 'greyed out'.

I can't open it to make a posting.

What did I do wrong and how do I get it working again?.

Jeremy

I have only a very basic knowledge of the workings of RM Web and have been frustrated by it many times.  As long as you were logged on you should be able to make a comment, I tried it there now it's accepting additional postings.  I would suggest you try again and if it still does not work post your problem in the general Site under Questions, there will be any amount of people to give suggestions I'm sure.

Thanks for that.

It does seem to work now.   I found a very tiny black 'spot' in the middle of the greyed out area and I clicked on it and, 'lo and behold' it all works again.  You live and learn.

Thank you.

Jeremy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big D otherwise known as the SG3 Class.  I converted it from a Class 4F, see my Workbench thread for details.

post-12350-0-15816100-1539964963_thumb.jpg

Let loose on Kirley Junction today, the Bachmann motor struggled a bit on the inclines but got there eventually.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice loco. Shame about the missing tender spring hangers though. 

Great to hear from you David, I was beginning to think you had retired from modelling. Re the hangers, its a pity they were missed on the casting, I think I'll add some with plasticard someday.