Legoman Sound for Kernow Thumpers

mevaman

Bryan,

Have you noticed that the whistle going in one direction is different to the other? If you're happy with either one, send me a PM and I'll sort something out for you. Part of the character of these and similar units is that horns and whistles were not always 100%, this was the case even in BR days.

Bif

• Like 2

Bryan,

Have you noticed that the whistle going in one direction is different to the other? If you're happy with either one, send me a PM and I'll sort something out for you. Part of the character of these and similar units is that horns and whistles were not always 100%, this was the case even in BR days.

Bif

Hi Bif,

Thanks for your reply. No I hadn't noticed that the horns differ by direction, I'll try it out and let you know.

Thanks again.

I wonder if anyone can help me in contacting Legomanbiffo ? I know he's a nice helpful chap, I met him and chatted with him at Alexandra Palace last year

Hi. I would suggest that you do a search in 'Members' at the top of the page and send a PM from there. There is only one Legomanbiffo AFAIK.

Hi. I would suggest that you do a search in 'Members' at the top of the page and send a PM from there. There is only one Legomanbiffo AFAIK.

I hope you got sorted out, either Via RM Web members or via the above info.   Charlie.

PPS Off to Doncaster in 8 hours!!!  Then the Modern Image Show at Telford, then Scotland largest show in Glasgow, then Preston.   NOW I am of to bed.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ColinK said:

Thanks Richard, even I should be able to fit one then.

I would give these a thought too, as I tried the pair and it was nice:

In the passenger area: https://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=223_75&product_id=393

In the Brakevan above the decoder:  https://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=223_75&product_id=379

Supersound60x30x10.5ASE06008MR-LW150-R.jpg

25X25 Bass SQ.png

• 7 months later...

The last one I did one speaker was in the Brake Area above the decoder and the other was in the Passenger area where the standard speaker was meant to go, just opened out the hole in the seats to make it fit without showing through the windows.

Hope this helps.

Charlie DCKits-Legomanbiffo

Edited by charliepetty
  • Thanks 1