Godfrey Pass 2 - Swiss Meter Gauge in the Garden - Bored, Planning, Questions!

Satan's Goldfish

Not updated this for a while, can't believe I didn't even have a Christmas train update here last year!

The house has taken priority over any work in the garden, and a change of jobs has kept me very busy. The pond/stream are now built though ready for the 'big bridge' to get built.

It's getting towards Christmas again though and I'm starting to put thought into my annual token effort of a decoration. Earlier this year I finally managed to buy a Kiss locomotive and I'm looking at using it this festive season. It didn't come with any instructions, but underneath there are 3x toggle switches (1 on the left, 2 on the right); can anyone tell me what they do? Google hasn't been helpful.

20231112_132007.jpg.4c28825f056c022e73c7ec529eef4f0f.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 12/11/2023 at 13:53, Satan's Goldfish said:

Not updated this for a while, can't believe I didn't even have a Christmas train update here last year!

The house has taken priority over any work in the garden, and a change of jobs has kept me very busy. The pond/stream are now built though ready for the 'big bridge' to get built.

It's getting towards Christmas again though and I'm starting to put thought into my annual token effort of a decoration. Earlier this year I finally managed to buy a Kiss locomotive and I'm looking at using it this festive season. It didn't come with any instructions, but underneath there are 3x toggle switches (1 on the left, 2 on the right); can anyone tell me what they do? Google hasn't been helpful.

20231112_132007.jpg.4c28825f056c022e73c7ec529eef4f0f.jpg

Cheers.

Looking forward to more updates. Hope the new job going well. Not based in Scotland anymore?

• RMweb Premium
On 14/11/2023 at 17:01, Satan's Goldfish said:

Hi Phil,

Not 'based' anywhere anymore, I get to go home each night after a days work instead :) 

Hi Matt. 

that is epic the day finally came. Bet Mrs sg very happy with that. What you doing now?