7mm Lynton & Barnstaple Railway Project; Currently Paused

Indomitable026

Damian

I have sent you a email to your works email address

Image to large for RMWEB

Terry

Having nearly melted our internet connection its finally landed!

post-8734-0-52516200-1441015001_thumb.jpg

I'll have to try and get a copy of that especially if it comes with a nice leather chair.

Cheers Tel.

• RMweb Premium

Having nearly melted our internet connection its finally landed!attachicon.gifVid.jpgI'll have to try and get a copy of that especially if it comes with a nice leather chair.Cheers Tel.

It's a on VHS I will stick it on a DVD on return from holiday next week and stick in the post to you.

Terry

• Like 1

Couplings.

I'm looking to use the wonderful couplings from Zamzoodled

Demo video here;

http://www.zamzoodled.co.uk/storepage782227.aspx

Whether we go to the extent of automating, I'm not sure yet but this would be advantageous as we will have to drop off and pick up wagons from the goods yard.

Hmmmm nice.

• RMweb Premium

And the other end.

attachicon.gifBFplan4.jpg

A road will come across the line on an over-bridge this end of the layout. It then continues down the side of the goods yard with a turning into the yard, then continuing along the front of the layout.

Hi Damian,

I'll be following this project with interest, and look forward to seeing it in action.

A quick note about the track layout at Bratton, the points at the north end of the loop were on the curve almost under the roadbridge.

h1nuo1_34nv_l.jpg

You might want to gently curve the track on the scenic section, and then tighten it beyond the bridge where its a sharp curve in a deep cutting.  I presume the bridge will be the scenic break at this end?  

Best of luck with this project,

All the best,

Dave.

• Like 3

I think the underframes and bogies would be good as an etch. Quite possibly be a good item to sell As there seems to be far more body kits than there are frames.

I have always been tempted with the L&B I did have a gibson loco kit at one time, wish I still did. The coach picture is great  Which museum is it in?

Looking forward to seeing this developed.

I think the underframes and bogies would be good as an etch. Quite possibly be a good item to sell As there seems to be far more body kits than there are frames.

I have always been tempted with the L&B I did have a gibson loco kit at one time, wish I still did. The coach picture is great  Which museum is it in?

Looking forward to seeing this developed.

It's in the National Railway Museum at York as a 'this is how we found it' exhibit.