rose regis-a first layout

ilovetrains6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Have had a good days modderling today and these are some picturs.

Start of the bridgepost-27072-0-84794600-1443389658_thumb.jpg

And where I have got up to (half built)post-27072-0-02883700-1443389819_thumb.jpgsorry about it Being upside downpost-27072-0-88728100-1443389881_thumb.jpg

I have also started to make a wire fencepost-27072-0-39065700-1443389945_thumb.jpg can I have some advice on how far apart to space the wooden bits please

Thank you

Johan

Sorry they are upside down I'm still not quite shore on how to do every thing

Don't worry too much about your pics being upside down. If you want to have them the right way up you can rotate them (if you are uploading via a computer) by clicking on the pic you want to rotate and right clicking the mouse which should bring up an options menu i think it has the word "rotate" on it.

Can someone tell me How to put a link to the layout from outher pages plese

Thank you

Johan

Damn autocorrect

To put a link from another page simply right click on the mouse and it will bring up the options menu, on it you will see the option to "copy link address" click it and it will copy to your computers memory. Then go the place you want to put the link right click again to bring up the options menu and you will see the option to "paste" click it and it will appear that's all you need to do any questions let me know  :locomotive:

Don't worry too much about your pics being upside down. If you want to have them the right way up you can rotate them (if you are uploading via a computer) by clicking on the pic you want to rotate and right clicking the mouse which should bring up an options menu i think it has the word "rotate" on it.

To put a link from another page simply right click on the mouse and it will bring up the options menu, on it you will see the option to "copy link address" click it and it will copy to your computers memory. Then go the place you want to put the link right click again to bring up the options menu and you will see the option to "paste" click it and it will appear that's all you need to do any questions let me know  :locomotive:

thx very much and I uplode them from my iPod as it is easy but I will go on to the computer and change it.

Johan

I like that you have used straws for lights but just one tiny suggestion for them you might think about painting them all grey as they will look more realistic.

The ballasting you have done is okay but try to keep it off the top and the inside of the rail clear or you may find that your trains will derail.

I like that you have used straws for lights but just one tiny suggestion for them you might think about painting them all grey as they will look more realistic.

The ballasting you have done is okay but try to keep it off the top and the inside of the rail clear or you may find that your trains will derail.

I was planning to paint them and with the ballesting I haven't finished it yet as I've still got to bush exes off and relay any bits that are needed
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of moving the re-fuleing point to where the goods shed is to make it more of a stablerling yard

Sorry for the spelling

Johan

i would leave your fueling  point where it is it looks ok as you have limited space. your trains can come out of the engine shed down that little bit of track and get fuel.