rose regis-a first layout

ilovetrains6

I don't know how I have missed this thread and not seen it before, but have now read just about every post. I love your approach to modelling and all the scratch building, I just wish I was half as productive as you. I really must get my act together and try to catch up with your progress. I have taken something like 5 or 6 years to get as far as I have. Thanks for the inspiration.

Whent to he SWING exhibition today a picked up a few bits for the n gauge layout. I did get some oo gauge working colur light signals wich were a bargain I think. They work well so I will be whirring them up to the layout when the control panel is wired up. I will post pictures and Maby a video tommorow if I can.

Johan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not much work has been done as I have been distracted by starting a z gauge layout for a friend and school along with outher commitments and preparing for a volunteer trip I will be going on in August with free the children.

Johan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, so do I

ill be having a go at scratch building using plasticard as I got some for Christmas.

I have also got a faller motorised windmill kit to be getting on with!!

Johan

Edit: I also see there is a young modellers award in this years bmra awards......

Edited by ilovetrains6
  • Like 1

For Christmas I got some cardboard containers which I have been making tonight.

post-27072-0-50267100-1482871160_thumb.jpgpost-27072-0-72626600-1482871242_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking

Johan

Edit:just realised that this was supposed to go in my n-gauge thread. Oops!

Edited by ilovetrains6
  • Like 1

I was in cascades in Portsmouth yesterday where there is a Hawkins Bazaar so I piped it to get some wagons...

attachicon.gif20161231_202928.jpg

As you can see there price's are amazing even considering they are new.

Thank you for looking

Johan

As a Hornby concession, Hawkins Bizaarre is losing its Hornby supply which is why everything is being sold off. Check out the website there may be other bargains.