Cheltenham Model Railway Exhibition 24/25 October 2015

Ajax

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

It's a show I've not been to before but I've heard so many good things about it from others who have visited to exhibited. I'm really looking forward to bringing Much Murkle to Cheltenham for the weekend.. 

• RMweb Gold

I'm considering coming and heckling the following week in a relatively nearby venue..............

Heckling welcome!!! Given that this will be two weekends running doubt I will be able to hear due to SWMBO induced deafness......hee hee

Looking forwards to both shows....

Phil

• RMweb Gold

I'll be sitting around demonstrating something.  Probably trackbuilding, possibly CAD or weathering.

So will I, not sure what and trying desperately to find something that isn't AC locos.

(Those that are regulars will have seen the same half a dozen locos sat in front of me for far too long)

Andi

• RMweb Gold

So will I, not sure what and trying desperately to find something that isn't AC locos.

(Those that are regulars will have seen the same half a dozen locos sat in front of me for far too long)

Andi

Do you fancy playing with a Hornby Class 29 body and a Bachmann Class 25 chassis? And a fan?

• RMweb Premium

We'll be doing the usual Saturday night curry, anyone wishing to join us is very welcome, come and find me at the show

Andi

That's the bit I am looking forward to. It will be nice to spend an evening chatting with Mrs Dagworth and Mrs Taigatrommel.

Bu88er forgot this was on, have now committed to playing trains operating a layout at Taunton over the weekend.

I would have been up for a days heckling and hurling general abuse at certain people :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:

Enjoy

Neal.

• RMweb Gold

Bu88er forgot this was on, have now committed to playing trains operating a layout at Taunton over the weekend.

I would have been up for a days heckling and hurling general abuse at certain people :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:

Enjoy

Neal.

You can shout abuse by proxy Neal, let me know who to abuse and what to shout :)

Andi

You can shout abuse by proxy Neal, let me know who to abuse and what to shout :)

Andi

Ok,  Can I have a number 6 for you, a number 27 for Mark B, a 65 for Clive please and a 72 for Rich??

They can be evenly spaced out through the day on any day you prefer ;)  ;)  ;)

Thanks

Neal.

• RMweb Gold

Just say hello to folks you meet, the truth will soon out!

Pierre and I were there for 3 hours this morning, the usual excellent show and some excellent chat...

Unfair to select any layout but Worcester Road is something else - but then I would say that!!!

Also Dent - wonderful echoes of that RM from 1970

Great to see the usual criminals and especially to meet Mr Mortimore...

Phil

Archived