New Rail Express model to be announced soon

shunny

• RMweb Premium

Curve ball - 37884 in Europhoenix. (resisting buying transfers for such loco until Saturday................)

Cheers

Mick

You beat me to it Mick

I think your "curved ball" may be spot on as definitely a complexed livery and definitely a model that will sell quickly

John

Already mentioned back on page nine, post #223 :D

Curve ball - 37884 in Europhoenix. (resisting buying transfers for such loco until Saturday................)

Cheers

Mick

Difficult now it's fitted with a Deliner unit and extra jumper socket ( not my pic )

post-1776-0-62569800-1448366112.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Difficult now it's fitted with a Deliner unit and extra jumper socket ( not my pic )

Looks like it's only fitted at one end (No1). I believe the translator equipment is within the nose end.

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Si

So what is complicated about this livery?

Nothing complicated, although it has been done already as a Limited Edition by Bachmann as a collectors club model for the A1 Steam Locomotive Trust, but they are sold out now. The only place to currently get them is from somewhere like here http://www.oliviastrains.com/trains/mt/Bachmann-steam/Bachmann-steam-a1-class/Bachmann-32-550k-a1-class-60163-tornado-in-undercoat-grey-livery/

• RMweb Premium

Nothing complicated, although it has been done already as a Limited Edition by Bachmann as a collectors club model for the A1 Steam Locomotive Trust, but they are sold out now. The only place to currently get them is from somewhere like here http://www.oliviastrains.com/trains/mt/Bachmann-steam/Bachmann-steam-a1-class/Bachmann-32-550k-a1-class-60163-tornado-in-undercoat-grey-livery/

And at £350 it can stay there lol

Archived