Class 59 in 00

No Decorum

7 hours ago, The Meerkat said:

does it come with a dropper or you get them elsewhere?

I think an implement is supplied.

Can't check because I don't remember which box the model is stashed in...

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2024 at 08:04, Riddles said:

The little bottle has a built in dropper, similar to an eye or ear drops dispenser but with a narrower outlet. The top is "child proof".

thank you very much

cant wait for my freightliner and gbrf one

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

Has anyone who has renumbered their ARC 59 got a set of the Dapol plates for 59103 going spare please?  Edit: all sorted now thanks.

my 59 arrived yesterday (2nd hand) but it’s missing its nameplates.  Normally I wouldn’t mind as I very rarely keep locos with their original numbers (and have a box with several Bachmann plates that were left over after renumbers). But in this case 59103 is the only 59 to have been used on the working I’m modelling. 

Edited by The Fatadder

12 hours ago, The Fatadder said:

Has anyone who has renumbered their ARC 59 got a set of the Dapol plates for 59103 going spare please?

my 59 arrived yesterday (2nd hand) but it’s missing its nameplates.  Normally I wouldn’t mind as I very rarely keep locos with their original numbers (and have a box with several Bachmann plates that were left over after renumbers). But in this case 59103 is the only 59 to have been used on the working I’m modelling. 

If that fails, Fox Transfers do a set of plates. (No connection other than as a happy customer.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

From the sound of this Rails facebook post, the second batch (presumably including the Kernow and Gaugemaster specials) is now due Q4.  Model has been updated to a plux22 though, hopefully this is to give the correct lighting functions (we can hope).  Either way, 59104 in Hanson looks great.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=864433342392351&set=a.563373969164958&comment_id=7446067792154595&notif_id=1713191667438508&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1