Alsager MRC Show 31/10/1/11/2015

George Woodcock

Hello

Bedlam Heath will be appearing at the above show next weekend with myself and the ever lovely John (Nobby) Norton in attendance. We look forward to seeing any-one from here who is in the area, please say hello. This is the layout's last appearance 'up North' with two more public appearances and one private show in the south before retiring fittingly in SR territory at Tonbridge in February 2017 before it's last journey to the skip.

Cheers

George 

• RMweb Gold

went today, nothing really grabbed my imagination to be honest, had a few items from the club sales stall which i was pleased about though

bit of advice for anyone going tomorrow coming off the M6 motorway at J16 (or indeed anywhere west of that junction) the road between radway green and alsager is shut for resurfacing (well at least thats what the flashing signs say anyway)

the diversion takes you on the A500 towards stoke and off at the talke junction then back along the A34 into alsager, a quicker way is to follow the diversion onto the A500 but come off at the Audley turn off (1st junction you get to) and go left which is actually signposted Alsager (2 1/2 miles), it will bring you out at the level crossing by the station, follow the road on to the next lights (town centre crossroads) and the show is right in front of you (free parking behind)

Archived