CML Dac10 / Dac20 accessory decoder questions

amdaley

Hello Everyone.

While going through my stock I came across a CML accessory decoder, boxed & unused.

It said DAC10 on the box & when I opened it also said DAC10 on the label.

But looking at the layout of the board it seems to be more like a DAC20 rather than a DAC10. It also has the learn switch (top right) of a DAC20.

Can anyone help in trying to identify what exactly I have ?

I have other close up photo's as well if anyone needs to see them.

IMAG0361.jpg

Also has anyone used one of these who might be able to give any advice on how difficult or easy they are to program ?

Thanks everyone.

Tony.

Looking at their website, it looks like you have a DAC10. Their image of the DAC20 on their website, shows that the board has DAC10 written on it and the installed PIC (chip) is a DAC20.

The website implies that the DAC20 was a software update, so it's likely that the DAC10 and DAC20 share the same board layout.

Looking at their website, it looks like you have a DAC10. Their image of the DAC20 on their website, shows that the board has DAC10 written on it and the installed PIC (chip) is a DAC20.

The website implies that the DAC20 was a software update, so it's likely that the DAC10 and DAC20 share the same board layout.

Yes that's what it looks like.

It seems that the same manual (DAC20) can be used for both 10 & 20 because the DAC10 manual bears no resemblance to the DAC10 board that I have ?

Archived