52F Models

High Level Kits

North Eastern enthusiasts may have noticed that 52F models have gone a bit quite of late – this is due to a health-related issue, but Peter Stanger informs me that he’s recovering well and sees no reason why the business won't be back to full strength in the near future.

Peter says new kits for the A8 and D30 are nearing completion: e-mail or post orders for these, or any other kits, would be welcome, although acknowledgement of order and/or delivery will not be immediate, but hopefully soon...

Over and out.

Chris.

Edited by High Level Kits
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Excellent service from Pete at 52F! Two very nice chassis kits with all the wheels and bits arrived within a week of first enquiries.

Many thanks

Simon

Oooh, which locos Simon? Did that Bradwell J27 give you a taste for more things North Eastern?☺

• 4 years later...
  • RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, micklner said:

Are 52f still using email as a contact route ? No email address that I could find on their webpage.

I have tried the email address I last used in 2018 , no response so far.

Mick,

I called them using the number on the site - Alan(?) was super friendly and helpful, once payment was sent (bank transfer) the goods were received very quickly.

Steve

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sjp23480 said:

Mick,

I called them using the number on the site - Alan(?) was super friendly and helpful, once payment was sent (bank transfer) the goods were received very quickly.

Steve

From the “About us” page the owner is Peter Stanger.

https://www.52fmodels.org/about-us

Whilst browsing around found under the “more” heading that the most recent newsletter is from 26/12/22.

https://www.52fmodels.org/newsletter

• Informative/Useful 1