JazzWB

jazz

:icon_wave: Hello again. Nice to have the forum up and running again. During the change over I have been busy building an LMS Patriot, a Park 0-6-T and now a GWR 4-6-0 County.

This first post is more a test for things to come. I have here a couple of scratch built coaches for the locomotive Lion on the Liverpool & Manchester railway.

These were constructed some time ago. The construction of the coaches consisted of scratch building one side and one end in Plastikard. I then made a rubber mould using cast in resin the required number of sides and ends to make a rake. The springs were suitable white metal castings slightly modified. Slater's wheels were used and a simple three point suspension made up. All the other parts and interiors were scratch scratch built as needed

Here we have a photo of the first two.

img1038.jpg

icon_wave.gif Hello again. Nice to have the forum up and running again. During the change over I have been busy building an LMS Patriot, a Park 0-6-T and now a GWR 4-6-0 County.

Hello Jazz,

Like you I`m finding all this a bit of a muddle,unsure.gif but I would like to see your builds of the Patriot and County please. Who`s kits are they ?.

Regards

Ian

Hello Jazz,

Like you I`m finding all this a bit of a muddle,unsure.gif but I would like to see your builds of the Patriot and County please. Who`s kits are they ?.

Regards

Ian

Hi Ian. I'm afraid the Patriot is done and dusted. (Photos on the old forum) That was a Gladiator kit. The County (Sorpio) is well under way. I did not ake photos of the build due to the forum changeover problems. I just have the loco body to finish and detail. Then I have a choice of locos to build, one of which is an LMS Claughton. This couuld be next on the bench or my Park Tank. Undecided.

in the meantime here is the Patriot.

DSC03008.jpg

Archived