Bachmann /LT Museum 66/7's

newbryford

Gwyneth Dunwoody was my local MP when I lived in Crewe and I had a few dealings with her, so to answer your question...  

No :nono:

A excellent MP sadly missed, the way she made people squirm when they were in front of the Transport Select Committee was great too watch, something Louise Ellman is also very good at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if folk are still after any of these two locos, but London Underground have got a sale on and there's 20% off them in their Boxing Day sale. So if you want either of them I suggest you get on to their website today and place your order. Thirty Four pounds is a good saving and brings them back to the original price when they were first advertised, I think. Tony.

Not sure if folk are still after any of these two locos, but London Underground have got a sale on and there's 20% off them in their Boxing Day sale. So if you want either of them I suggest you get on to their website today and place your order. Thirty Four pounds is a good saving and brings them back to the original price when they were first advertised, I think. Tony.

Don't tell Santa who paid full wack for my Christmas present.

Nice surprise to receive Harry Beck on the 25th.

Mike Wiltshire

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

Lovely models but can someone tell me what kind of glue i need to use so that i can stick the grill back down as it was detached from the body shell when i took Sir Peter Hendy out of the packaging.

Thanks,

Samuel.

Edited by sc2016

Hi,

Lovely models but can someone tell me what kind of glue i need to use so that i can stick the grill back down as it was detached from the body shell when i took Sir Peter Hendy out of the packaging.

Thanks,

Samuel.

Superglue. Apply it very sparingly with something like a cocktail stick. This worked fine for Natalie's metronet 66 that suffered the same thing.

• RMweb Premium

Hi, 

Thanks,

Samuel.

To cut in here, I'd recommend Microscale Krystal Klear glue - it's like a strong PVA glue - the reason why I use it in almost all of my modelling now is that even if you spill it on the plastic, unlike superglue or other solvents, it'll never ruin the finish, as it can simply be wiped off when wet, or scrubbed away with a cocktail stick when dry - it's lifesaving stuff!!

I get mine from Amazon or eBay - http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=172449896170&globalID=EBAY-GB

• 9 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Unfortunaly rob is right, keep scouting eBay but be prepared to pay handsomely for it

Olivia's trains have one at £300 sound fitted, yiubcould always see how much they want unfitted (no connection to them, won't even say I'm a satisfied customer!)