Revolution Trains - OO - TEA Tanker

Gerald Henriksen

• RMweb Premium

I am sure they want to get them out of the living room and in the post box as soon as possible so they can sit down and have a relaxing glass of sherry.

Neither Ben or Mike strike me as "Harveys Bristol Cream" types.....

:drink_mini:

Edited by newbryford

Woke up today 16:00 (work nights) to great surprise all wagons here great job guys thanks.

Me too! (Except I woke up at 14:00) these wagons are truely superb! A big thank you to all involved especially Ben and Mike. Roll on the MMA’s.

(Then onto the HOA’s eh guys?) wink wink ;-)

• Like 1

Does anyone know the wait time between paying  in full then getting the tank wagons? 

Yeah it is exactly the time it takes one of the people involved in the TEA project to get to finish their day job, get home, have a cup of tea and a bite to eat, open the computer, see who is next on the list, pick the correct wagons, pack them, get them in the post, add on the time it takes the courier to deliver them to you and that about covers it.

We are talking about 2 or 3 people trying to do this in their spare time, they aint got 300 people waiting to do all their packing for them so, as has been posted many many many times, they will get there when they get there, but they are slowly getting there!

IF you expect next day delivery then buy whatever is available from the box shifters who do have many employees doing the packing.

I am still waiting as well but I aint complaining about it every 5 minutes because I am a realist who understands what they are trying to do.

Edited by royaloak
  • Like 2

Yeah it is exactly the time it takes one of the people involved in the TEA project to get to finish their day job, get home, have a cup of tea and a bite to eat, open the computer, see who is next on the list, pick the correct wagons, pack them, get them in the post, add on the time it takes the courier to deliver them to you and that about covers it.

We are talking about 2 or 3 people trying to do this in their spare time, they aint got 300 people waiting to do all their packing for them so, as has been posted many many many times, they will get there when they get there, but they are slowly getting there!

IF you expect next day delivery then buy whatever is available from the box shifters who do have many employees doing the packing.

I am still waiting as well but I aint complaining about it every 5 minutes because I am a realist who understands what they are trying to do.

I'm still waiting as well, and I agree with EVERYTHING you have written.

Who knows, Mike & Ben might just manage to squeeze in enough time to go out and do a bit of Christmas shopping for their families as well.

Lol

Who knows, Mike & Ben might just manage to squeeze in enough time to go out and do a bit of Christmas shopping for their families as well.

Lol

Steady on, they havent got THAT much spare time!  :jester:

Edit-

Maybe they could give them all a TEA each?

Edited by royaloak

• RMweb Premium

Apologies if anyone takes offence at this but:

Get a life - it's only a toy train. 

If it takes a couple of weeks extra to arrive, does it really matter? No one will starve because of it.

At least something has turned up and is being delivered - unlike at least a few other items from a couple of manufacturers that I'm waiting for..............

BTW - they are worth the wait.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Apologies if anyone takes offence at this but:

Get a life - it's only a toy train.

If it takes a couple of weeks extra to arrive, does it really matter? No one will starve because of it.

At least something has turned up and is being delivered - unlike at least a few other items from a couple of manufacturers that I'm waiting for..............

BTW - they are worth the wait.

Cheers,

Mick

Well said Mick.

When this subject comes up in conversation with fellow modellers,

I have always said :

I Like model trains,

I Love model trains,

But I don't LIVE for model trains !!!

In my view, if the hobby becomes an obsession then it stops being a hobby !!!

I don't envy all that wrapping that Mike & Ben have got to do in order to satisfy our cravings.

It's Bad enough having to wrap up Christmas presents.

Lol

Edited by Perfect Paul
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my order. Fantastic wagons - some of the best I’ve seen. Thankyou Ben and Mike for your hard work and attention to detail.

I now have to work out where I am going to store them as my wife tells me that the railway room is ‘full’!!

Just received my order. Fantastic wagons - some of the best I’ve seen. Thankyou Ben and Mike for your hard work and attention to detail.

I now have to work out where I am going to store them as my wife tells me that the railway room is ‘full’!!

Agree with first line above, my 6 EWS arrived this morning

The answer is, I don’t know. I paid in full in March 2016 and haven’t got mine yet.

Same here, my website order still says processing so wasn't expecting anything yet but part of my order arrived this morning. Box says 2 of 2 so assume 1 of 2 is somewhere enroute, maybe!

Just wish I had the space for multiple rakes of these superb models.

Graham

Mine arrived today as well, they really are superb.

Cheers Mike & Ben.

Same here, my website order still says processing so wasn't expecting anything yet but part of my order arrived this morning. Box says 2 of 2 so assume 1 of 2 is somewhere enroute, maybe!

Pleased to report Parcelforce delivered parcel 1 of 2 today, tracking shows Reading Depot looked after it over the weekend!

EWS light grey ones this time, they certainly brighten up the rake of drab grey VTGs.

Graham

• Like 1

Pleased to report Parcelforce delivered parcel 1 of 2 today, tracking shows Reading Depot looked after it over the weekend!

EWS light grey ones this time, they certainly brighten up the rake of drab grey VTGs.

Graham

Hm. That means that, if an order is sent in more than one parcel, the recipient will get no warning of the arrival of the first parcel.

Can I ask whether anyone who has now got their tankers received an email letting them know that their parcel(s) was going to be delivered?

I didn't. I just received a card through the letterbox saying that Parcelforce had tried to deliver a parcel, which has been left at my local post office.

Hm. That means that, if an order is sent in more than one parcel, the recipient will get no warning of the arrival of the first parcel.

As noted in post 467 I didn't have a dispatch note from Revolution and my account wasn't changed to complete. I got the tracking information from the number on the parcel itself, the two had different tracking numbers.

So at some point you'll get a nice surprise, just like it used to be!

Graham

Edited by emdpowerrules