Revolution Trains - OO - TEA Tanker

Gerald Henriksen

Hello Melly,

We are working our way through several hundred orders. We will update when we think we have contacted everyone for balance payments - if you still haven't heard anything by then please get in touch. If you have an order number we should be able to track it down.

Cheers

Ben A.

Cheers Ben - standing by.  Appreciate the response.

M

Got my invoice at 01:48 this morning and paid it at 04:26, then realised I had underpaid by £1 (too many 0 and not enough 1 in the box), so paid that at 04:34, sorry for the extra work this will cause you.

So they are working through them people, please be patient.

Edited by royaloak

I can imagine working through these orders is quite a task! As mentioned before, the size difference between the N gauge ones and OO when it comes to packing is something new to Ben and Mike. I paid the remainder of my order on November 15th and sent an email offering to collect from Warley but never had a response which I’m quite glad at now as it wouldn’t have been fun trying to walk through the crowds at Warley with all those tank wagons! It’s just a case of sit tight and wait for the postman like a dog at dinner time.

Hi guys

I paid my balance before receiving my invoice (paid 24 Nov - not yet received an invoice). I wanted to check this has been received as it has been over a week and there has been no acknowledgement?

Spoke too soon - have received my acknowledgement today! 

Yes, Completely sold out.

Whilst our website says we are mostly sold out of the others, I have held back a supply for this weekend's Peterborough show. (

I have a handful of red and green singles

A couple of blue and grey triples and quite a few blue and grey singles left

We are completely sold out of:

• EWS (Singles and Triples)
  • Greenergy triples
  • Red triples

• RMweb Gold

Glad they are selling well and I’m not surprised.

I have just had my completed email sent so they (10) are inbound, cannot wait to see them.

Also managed to get another 4 from Kernow so have a decent rake of 14.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

My three arrived this morning and I am absolutely delighted with them. They really are very impressive and congratulations to Revolution and Rapido - they have definitely produced a RR product. 

Many thanks guys!

all the very best

Godfrey

Edited by Godfrey Glyn

• RMweb Gold

Hello all,

All the balance invoices have now been sent out.  If you haven't received one, and believe you have something to pay, please contact Revolution by email.

We are about a third of the way through sending out models, and of course over Xmas post can take longer than usual.

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 1

C&M have (only) the following left unallocated:

1 x VTG Blue Single

1 x VTG Grey Triple

For those of you awaiting deliveries from us, we are hoping to receive our supply early next week, and will get them sent out as quickly as we are able.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to congratulate and thank Ben & Mike for taking the step to produce a OO model, especially with them both being N guage Modellers. My two boxes that arrived this week contain an exquisite model produced with Rapido which is superb, a nice weight, sturdy packaging and the level of detail and finish is first class! I was lucky to see the EP sample a while back and was shown that it wasn’t just scaled up but extra detail was possible in 4mm that was added in. All that effort was well worth it and it hasn’t taken that long from start to finish for a totally new product.

The next question is does my future planned Cumbrian Coast layout need to move further North or shall I just stick to my plan for Maryport and apply a bit of Modellers license?

Well done and thank you both - Wagon of the year!

Thanks

Mark

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

The next question is does my future planned Cumbrian Coast layout need to move further North or shall I just stick to my plan for Maryport and apply a bit of Modellers license?

Dalston tanks on a trip working down to Workington;)

Hello all,

All the balance invoices have now been sent out.  If you haven't received one, and believe you have something to pay, please contact Revolution by email.

We are about a third of the way through sending out models, and of course over Xmas post can take longer than usual.

cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben and Mike,

I've contacted you twice regarding the balance invoice expected, as I've changed email address since placing my order. Are you receiving emails via the RevolutioN website, as I've not heard anything? Order #3479 for 6 x TEAs.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi,

I keep checking my order via the website and it says "Processing" I know the money has left my bank when I ordered the tanks but am hoping they arrive before Christmas.

Mathew

Please refer to post #438.

For information I am in the same boat.

Edited by royaloak

Hi,

I keep checking my order via the website and it says "Processing" I know the money has left my bank when I ordered the tanks but am hoping they arrive before Christmas.

Mathew

Yes, I’m another. At least checking the website doesn’t delay the packing and sending out. Bear in mind that if Ben spends too much time packing instead of working on his day job, the BBC will get cross with him and send him to Antarctica to report on penguins. Then there’ll be major delay.  :jester: