Dan Griffin

Sutton's Locomotive Works class 24

18 hours ago, Markwj said:

According to the slw website class 24 experiment is now in stock- anyone received theirs yet?

Where does it say it's in stock, It still says pre-order but I maybe missing something

24 minutes ago, girlinb said:

Where does it say it's in stock, It still says pre-order but I maybe missing something

It said on the website in faint grey letters under the order button -50 in stock but weirdly I can't find the page now!

As one of the Team has only just returned from holiday I don’t think they are in stock but I am informed they are due imminently  !!!

• Thanks 1

And if your for one of the two tone green ones I think you'll be looking at mid November to early December from what i've been informed.

• Thanks 1

Payment for my 97201 was taken this morning so they can’t be that far away :)

Bruce

• Like 1

It would appear that more than 97201 maybe  in the pipeline as I have ordered 3 different Locos , Including 97201, my others being one of the Scottish Locos and a later green model, although I have a feeling my order of 97201 may have been duplicated as I have been charged £268 for each of the 3 , whereas I was under the impression  the "Scottish locos" were a little more expensive .I will have to get in touch with SLW tomorrow.