The Depots, Rosedale East.

Worsdell forever

• RMweb Premium

Yes.

Progress halted this afternoon as we're in Whitby in a pub listening to another rmweb member singing.

Oh, and beer is being drunk...

Tough life you leed.

Is the other RMweb member supposed to be singing or has he had to many?

I have just come across this thread and yet again Paul, it look like you are puling something fabulous out of the bag. I was so impressed by Felton Lane. I have skimmed through due to time constraints but will read through at a more leisurely pace when I can. Great stuff!

Pete.

• RMweb Gold

Second 'shed' almost finished, there's a couple of rows of slates to put on the back.

attachicon.gifIMGP0414-001.JPG

There's a new resident already moved in. The hand cart was stolen from a group of Model Scene boy scouts.

attachicon.gifIMGP0412-001.JPG

I've made a portable hen house to fill the gap between the buildings a bit. I'll need to trim the grass a bit so the ramp will sit on the ground.

attachicon.gifIMGP0413-001.JPG

That grass won't last long once the hens get out and about ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Managed to get a bit done on the layout in the last couple of days, after I gave the railway room a bit of a tidy. Put boards 2 and 3 up so I could build up the hillside on board 3, I want this done before the next building is started as I find it easier to cut the ground out than to fill round the building.

post-7104-0-02265200-1519920494_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

This is your post-Great War fleet going by the number painted below the M on the D299?

Yes, these will mostly be used for the post war period as the great spread of wagons began, there will be a few non native wagons running pre-war, no doubt they will have brought some pieces of mining equipment, the few bits that couldn't be sourced in the North East.

• RMweb Gold

Great work Paul,

the layout has really come together now and looks very good and the attention to detail is bringing it to life.

I hope to see it in the flesh at some time.

Jim

Hi Jim, all being well it's next outing will be Goathland in July.

• Like 2