The Depots, Rosedale East.

Worsdell forever

The shelf and traverser are now fitted, there's enough space and travel on it for eight tracks, I'll probably only fit six though.

attachicon.gifIMGP9711-001.JPG

attachicon.gifIMGP9712-001.JPG

attachicon.gifIMGP9713-001.JPG

Plenty of room here for the impotrant stuff... The point switches and controller panel will go here too.

attachicon.gifIMGP9714-001.JPG

I'm afraid my beer's going to get knocked over.

• RMweb Gold

Managed a bit of time on baseboards this morning, got the base for the depot cottage and coal drops in, the coal drops base will need lifting quite a bit, don't really know how they worked it, there's quit a difference in levels.

post-7104-0-69657200-1482753840_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Last bit of modelling for this year, the walls for the coal cells built. Tomorrow will mark the first anniversary of this thread, although planning has been going on for a good number of years, and work on it is now gathering pace as it needs to be in a running state for EM North in September, sounds simple? well I'll be getting married three weeks before then so the year will be a busy one!

Anyway, we're off to the pub now so all that is left to do is wish you all a happy, peaceful and prosperous new year.

Paul & Nicola.

post-7104-0-05602400-1483211048_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

• RMweb Gold

Also need a signal box. I have a spare Midland one you could use

Derek

Thanks for the most generous offer but the Midland didn't have enough signals for it's own use never mind giving them away.

There were no signals on this line, just a token/staff and ticket system to ensure there was only one train in each section.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I've printed the track out full size and having got the cork stuck down on boards 1 and 2 I trimmed the individual sheets, laid them on the boards and amazingly they fit! When I get the cork on the remaining boards I'll put them all up together to stick the templates down.

post-7104-0-16980800-1483997517_thumb.jpg

• Like 15