SWAG 2016 ?

Penlan

• RMweb Gold

Just to confirm that Stu has got the date right. I'm not yet in a position to post any more information on the line-up at the moment.

I have a new module under construction, so I'll have to renew my visa for SWAGland, or I may be refused entry :)

• RMweb Gold

And we have a slight change on the module front this year owing to a slight error on my part around 40 years ago when I chose the similarly dated weekend in order to get married.  This in turn means that I am CB for the SWAG event this year and even the suggestion of a 'nice weekend away in Somerset' has failed to work any magic (or have the slightest effect) on she who will not be moved.  There will therefore be a slight change in the leadership of the module group for this year which I suppose he or I ought to get on with letting them know about.

But although the management might be changing the Taunton SWAG modular layout is alive and well with new modules under development from a couple of our number.

• RMweb Premium

There will therefore be a slight change in the leadership of the module group for this year which I suppose he or I ought to get on with letting them know about.

But although the management might be changing the Taunton SWAG modular layout is alive and well with new modules under development from a couple of our number.

Well I'm the one with his arm up his back .   :O

Could I have expressions of interest from module makers/exhibitors who would like

be participate  this year please .

PM if you prefer .

Mike , could you give me a clue as to who may be developing new modules .

Also I would like to find someone to take on the ownership of the two fiddle yards ,

circumstances are such that I cannot guarantee future availability after this years event .

Hi Mike,

My module will be available if required or I'm happy to make way for somebody else. I'll be coming anyway so it's not an issue either way, let me know at your convenience.

Arthur

Hopefully the Captain won't mind this topic picking up a bit of speed for THE event.

I think I will have a couple of lads from 'The Valleys' joining me too, B&B booked already.

• RMweb Gold

Hopefully the Captain won't mind this topic picking up a bit of speed for THE event.

I think I will have a couple of lads from 'The Valleys' joining me too, B&B booked already.

Don't mind in the slightest, old fruit, but please note that when the time comes to post the line-up, I will be starting a new, official thread.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mike,

Count me in for a module, I already have a 4x2 board and could do with doing a bit of modelling (for a change).

Cheers,

Aidan.

Thanks Aidan , a new addition will be welcome , will talk to you soon .

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mike,

My module will be available if required or I'm happy to make way for somebody else. I'll be coming anyway so it's not an issue either way, let me know at your convenience.

Arthur

Hi Arthur , I will put you on standby for now if that's okay with you . 

I need to find out about a couple of other possibles .

Hi Arthur , I will put you on standby for now if that's okay with you . 

I need to find out about a couple of other possibles .

That's fine Mike. It'll be available at the last minute if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good God are you all ill this year !

We have got to post 24, with no mention about the big P issue yet,that took over the posts leading up to last years show

Ps still running a B & B near Staplegrove !

www.tauntonbandb.co.uk

• RMweb Gold

Good God are you all ill this year !

We have got to post 24, with no mention about the big P issue yet,that took over the posts leading up to last years show

Ps still running a B & B near Staplegrove !

www.tauntonbandb.co.uk

That's because the big P issue was rather subdued by the superb chicken & ham pie arrival.

I will start a new topic in the Swag module area at the top of the main SWAG page in the next few days just for the 2016 stuff.

Next few days.... Ah, that will be Dreckly then...  :O

Archived