'Compton Abbas'

georgeT

Thanks Marcus / Bob, For the nice comments, l'm in deep water here with lots of new ideas to try out like rendering etc etc, so l mixed little parts of acrylic paint to arrive at a colour l liked for the rendering on the dairy, when dry l will paint the gaps in the rendering with a browny / red colour to look like the brickwork exposed...

post-7716-0-19939400-1457171683_thumb.jpg

Hello George, No Up-dates today then mate! :O

No up-dates Mate, things have slowed right down at CA, big re-think going on, my son will be moving out soon and SWMBO has agreed for me to move ALL my stuff into the vacant room upstairs 10'x10' so l'm thinking of a bigger layout that will stay at home ?...

Looking forward to seeing the New Modelling Room matey.

Double Track Main Line, Branch off that, 4 Road Engine Shed, Turntable, Six Sidings, Coal Yard, Warehouse, wow, the Worlds you Oyster mate.

hahhahahha :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  

:scared:  :boast:

• RMweb Premium

No up-dates Mate, things have slowed right down at CA, big re-think going on, my son will be moving out soon and SWMBO has agreed for me to move ALL my stuff into the vacant room upstairs 10'x10' so l'm thinking of a bigger layout that will stay at home ?...

Hi George

Lucky person.............both ours left and came back so I am still out in the cold manshed. :ireful:

Looking forward to seeing the New Modelling Room matey.

Double Track Main Line, Branch off that, 4 Road Engine Shed, Turntable, Six Sidings, Coal Yard, Warehouse, wow, the Worlds you Oyster mate.

hahhahahha :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  

:scared:  :boast:

And as Bodgit suggest all of the above, get it down as soon as he leaves then he cannot come back...............hopefully. :sungum:

Yes there's no reason why CA cannot be the Terminus for the new venture and then have a nice Countryside run around the other 3 walls to the Fiddle Yard with maybe a second Station just before or in front of the Fiddle Yard, as per the Berrow Branch, (another all time CLASSIC).

Hello Andy

Ooh!

I'm glad to hear that George! CA is a very worthwhile project, please keep going.

Cheers,

John.

Hello John, l will be keeping CA for possible exhibitions in the future...

Yes there's no reason why CA cannot be the Terminus for the new venture and then have a nice Countryside run around the other 3 walls to the Fiddle Yard with maybe a second Station just before or in front of the Fiddle Yard, as per the Berrow Branch, (another all time CLASSIC).

Once l have the vacated room l intend to house CA at one end for my 00 stuff, and at the other end will be my next 0 gauge venture ? so l can have two projects on the go...

Morning George,

What fantastic news at this early hour, I had noticed that the number 0 and the dimension 7mm had been creeping into your posts lately so I suppose it was inevitable!! Do you still have any of your old 7mm models left, or were they all sold - I remember just how beautiful your workmanship was on locos like the 'spam can' so will you consider making your own from scratch or kit again which would save you an absolute fortune as well as look better? Something us mere mortals cannot even consider,

Does 'Sir Bodgit' know of your plans yet as I can't wait to read his comments on this one?

I shall now wait with baited breath whilst the bailiffs get the room vacated as soon as possible Ha Ha Ha,

Kind regards,

Jock.

Archived