Zimo DCC Website

Winnie

Hi All

Has anyone had problems accessing the Zimo website ,when I try I get a blank page that says "Alarm Page" in the top left corner.

Regards 

• RMweb Gold
Winnie, on 13 Jan 2016 - 17:56, said:

Hi All

Has anyone had problems accessing the Zimo website ,when I try I get a blank page that says "Alarm Page" in the top left corner.

Regards 

All works for me. What URL are you using?

Hi

Tried that with same result, as Dutch_Master  hints at above it looks as if it is something at My end that is the problem.

Regards

Hi

My ISP is TalkTalk so it looks like this is the problem as in Nogginthenogs post.

Sorry it has been a long time to answer but the internet connection has been intermittent since last night.

Regards everyone 

Hi

My ISP is TalkTalk so it looks like this is the problem as in Nogginthenogs post.

Sorry it has been a long time to answer but the internet connection has been intermittent since last night.

Regards everyone 

Some talk talk customers have been suffering an outage for a few days with no dial tone or dial tone but unable to make calls. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/01/14/talktalk_hit_by_outage/

Archived