New Standard Stock

Arun Sharma

Available as a limited run in 7mm from Radley Models now is this 1931 trailer car. Whilst few, if any, 1931 cars operated on the Central Line it makes a companion vehicle for the 1925CL DM that came out a couple of years ago. Additionally of course, since five of these cars became personnel carriers in unlined lake and then yellow, it could form a useful vehicle to use on engineer's trains. The 3D files are not intended to be scaled down to replace the current ex-Harrow Models 1931 00scale trailer but might be available idc for those requiring 2mm LT rolling stock.

36-completed%207132_zpse9fb6gcx.jpg

Looking good sir. Glad to see this finished in train red. Any plans to do a control trailer? You could do a 1927 one and then you could have the option of a 1927 trailer using the trailing ends?

I'd love to get my hands on some of these in 2mm scale!

I do have a set of plans that were published in an old Model Railway Constructor [i think] so a three car set of 1925 CL DM - 1931 BRCW Tlr - 1925/7 CT is a distinct possibility - though I really do need to make some progress with the motor bogie of the 1938TS! If you want some in 2mm/N gauge then e-mail Phil Radley and let him know. 

Archived