Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Woodland Scenics Just Plug.

I've just discovered Woodland Scenics "Just Plug" lighting and want to know if anyone has had any experience with this product. I've treated myself to just a basic start up setup for now but I am seriously considering using it for my entire layout as it progresses. The whole principle is as simple as the description says and appeals to me because it doesn't need a degree in electronics or the ability to solder to light a railway or town.

At the minute, they seem to have just two types of LED light but in multiple colours as well as a flashing red light but, according to their web site, they have plans to release street lights of various designs in the near future.

For me, it is possibly one of the best things to come out in recent months but I will leave it to the masses to decide.

Here is a video they have on You tube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi All,

Reference the Just Plug lighting system.

I have installed all sorts of lights on my 00 gauge layout including lights in my station building, offices, signal box, plate layers hut etc etc. These have required the appropriate expansion packs & in some cases extension leads.

It really is very easy to install & literally 'plug & play' albeit at a cost.

I have this week ordered the 3 street light pack - JP5677. These are ideal as the 3 light's cables come together into one connector which in turn a single cable will plug into my last remaining port.

On reflection, maybe a second pack of the 3 street lights are required......

I don't want to purchase another expansion pack or similar, so the question I have is can I wire up all 6 lights (instead of the original 3) into the connector so that in turn the one single cable would light up all the 6 street lights.

Has anyone done this?

Feedback appreciated on this.

Stay Safe people.

IMG_3401.PNG

IMG_3402.PNG