The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! Join us tomorrow night at 9pm (GMT) as we take a break from South Park Quarry and work on a Mallard Models SE&CR 46' Birdcage Brake!!

I will be back tomorrow with the link, but haven't had a chance to edit the review video this week, so I can't leave you with that either, instead I will leave a photo of the start we made on the scenic work!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

570717910_2021-10-2500_14_03.jpg.2781f2eb81294e4f84806d5285bf09ce.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!! Join us tonight as we have a break from South Park Quarry by starting work on a Mallard Models SE&CR 46ft Birdcage Brake! Which will be the start of my short SE&CR bogie rake!

Also you might notice the thread get shorter over the next week or so as I have started culling some of the old YouTube promotional stuff so that the modelling isn't hidden by it all!

See you there!!

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

There's no livestream this weekend, I've managed to catch a rather bad cold, and you probably don't want to all be listening to that all night, thankfully I did get time to edit the review video this week, so you can all enjoy that instead! and I'll see you for another livestream next week!!

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend! and I am all recovered from my cold! so this weekend we will be continuing the Mallard Models SE&CR 46' Birdcage Brake! So join us tomorrow at 9pm (GMT) as we start to make some real progress!!

See you there!

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's Livestream day! Join us tonight at 9pm (GMT) as we continue work on the Mallard Models SE&CR 46' Birdcage Brake! I am hoping we can finish tonight with something vaguely carriage looking! There's only one way to see if we manage it!

See you there!

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! Join us tomorrow night at 9pm (GMT) as we start work on the details on our Mallard Models SE&CR Birdcage Brake! we made huge progress last week, and I am really happy with how it is coming on! So don't miss this week when we will get even closer to completion!

I will be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, I'll leave you to enjoy the review of last weekends livestream!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! this weekend we are going to try and finish the build of the Mallard Models SE&CR Birdcage brake! So join us tomorrow night at 9pm (GMT) to find out if we can manage it!!

I will be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime I will leave you with the review of last weekends livestream!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend! and we didn't manage to get the carriage build finished last weekend, so instead we will get it done this weekend! Well I hope so anyway! So why not join us at 9pm (GMT) tomorrow and see?

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, until then, I'll leave you with the review of last weekends livestream!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Well I will not be livestreaming tonight, I woke up this morning not feeling great, and I still don't one of the things wrong is an odd feeling in my throat, there was a tightness there this morning, but that went away quickly, to be replaced by this feeling that I can't quite describe, so I'm not sure I can manage 3 hours talking to a microphone.

I'm going to go take a Covid test, not that I actually think that's what it is, hope you are all well!

Gary

• Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend! and I'm not ill (so far!) so let's get ready to try again with finishing the Mallard Models 46' SECR Birdcage Brake!!

See you there tomorrow night at 9pm (GMT) In the meantime, I will leave you with a video looking at the layout that this thread is named after!!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!! I never managed to get the review video of last weekends livestream, but I will say we only have a few more minor details to add to the SE&CR 46' Birdcage Brake!! So join us tonight at 9pm (GMT) as we get it done!!

See you there!!

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Well it is Boxing Day, and I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (I did, I have another Terrier now! That's 17 in 00!) and tonight we are going to have a nice relaxing shunt tonight on South Park Quarry, and test out my new multi camera setup! So See you there tonight at 9PM (GMT)!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
19 minutes ago, BlueLightning said:

(I did, I have another Terrier now! That's 17 in 00!) 

Over on the "On Cats" thread, there are people with up to two dozen cats and kittens but usually they're fostering - looking after ones that are in need or re-homing; sometimes the cats come from homes where they have been mis-treated or neglected...

• Funny 3