The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

Livestream day is here!! and tonight we start the viewer chosen project of converting some Ratio 4 wheelers into SE&CR carriages! Make sure you are there at 9pm (UK) tonight so that you don't miss it!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is here!! and this week we will be carrying on with our build of some SE&CR 4 wheelers from Ratio 4 wheelers!! make sure you are there tomorrow at 9pm (UK) so that you don't miss it!!

I will as usual return tomorrow with the link, but in the meantime I will leave you with the review of last weekends stream to enjoy so that you can see how far we got last Sunday!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

livestream day is here, and this weeks escape from the realities of life is the continuation of our SE&CR 4 wheelers, make sure you join us tonight at 9pm (UK) for some fun, chatting, and escapism!

See you there!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is here!! and we are getting ready for another session on the SE&CR 4 wheelers! The filler has arrived so join us tomorrow at 9pm (UK) for some major progress!!!!!

I will return tomorrow with the link, in the meantime please enjoy the review of last weeks episode!!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!!! and tonight we will carry on working on the SE&CR 4 wheelers! With my new tube of filler finally here we can make some major progress!! I look forward to seeing you there, tonight at 9pm (UK)!!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us!!! and after having to change plans after starting last weeks livestream, we will be returning to our previously scheduled project this week with more progress on the SE&CR 4 wheelers! Make sure you are there tomorrow night at 9pm (UK) to see how we get on!!!

Back tomorrow with the link, in the meantime I will leave you with a review of what we did get up to last weekend!!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

This weeks video is up! and this week I decided to look at some project that hadn't seen much screen time, an Umber LB&SCR B1, my Peckett, and an update to my Bachmann TTTE Stroudleys!! Hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us!! and soon we will be live working on the SE&CR carriages again! We made some huge progress last week, and maybe could even have a full rake of 4 by the end of this weekend! The only way to see if we can do it is to join us tomorrow at 9pm (UK)

I will be back tomorrow with the link, in the meantime catch up with what we got done last weekend below!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend again!! and after actually finishing everything I planned on last weeks livestream, we will get some carriages finished this week!! Make sure you don't miss it!! Tomorrow night 9pm (UK)!

I'll come back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, please enjoy the review of last weekends livestream!!!

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Thanks James,

I was going to mention the kitten tonight, it turned up in a Facebook post this week, it would appear it has adopted a friend of mine as it's human, so that would explain why it hasn't turned up again, but it looked happy and healthy!

Gary

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlueLightning said:

Thanks James,

I was going to mention the kitten tonight, it turned up in a Facebook post this week, it would appear it has adopted a friend of mine as it's human, so that would explain why it hasn't turned up again, but it looked happy and healthy!

Gary

I approve of happy and healthy kittens.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1