The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

Another week, another video for you all! This week we have another stock overview, this time we are taking a look at my sons current loco stock!

My recently poor audio will be solved come Sunday thanks to a new sound card, in the meantime I hope you enjoy the video!

• Like 1

Hi Gary,

Nice though the three pugs may be in Caley blue, being without Westinghouse brake gear, they should be in goods black livery.  The only saddle tanks in blue were the two 262 class 0-4-2ST's, the 'Killin Pugs', built to operate the Killin branch.

Hope the boy continues his interest in 'The True Line'.

Jim (exits pedant mode and leaves)

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Jim,

You're right, some of his locos should be in goods black really! I think I'll save this as a job for him in the future, although he has some paint and transfers coming for his birthday next month, that'll be his first time doing a loco, so hopefully it goes well!

He certainly shows no hints of leaving the Caley, he is even asking for Caley specific stuff now, so I expect it may long continue!

Gary

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BlueLightning said:

He certainly shows no hints of leaving the Caley, he is even asking for Caley specific stuff now, so I expect it may long continue!

He is obviously showing signs of developing good taste and appreciating the best in life!:good_mini:

Jim

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! So it's nearly time to continue with the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!! Join us at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to see what we get done!!

We got an amazing amount of progress last week! So check out the review of the stream below to catch up! and I'll be back tomorrow with the live stream link!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!! and the current plan for tonight is to continue work on the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!! (This may change due to injury!) The only way to find out what we do, and how much we get done is to join us tonight at 9pm (UK)!

See you there!!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

This weeks video is live!! and this week we are looking at my much larger than I thought collection of industrials! These will be the locos used to run South Park Quarry once that gets built, it is planned to be a multi era layout to give the broadest appeal to viewers and players.

That in mind, those of a nervous disposition may want to look away now!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

Edited by BlueLightning
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and this weekend with my wrist feeling much better than it did last week, we will be starting on the details of the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3 that I had originally wanted to do before painting it!!

Join us at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to see what we get done!!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, please enjoy the review of last weeks livestream!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day!! and tonight we will be starting on the details for the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3, originally I wanted to do these before painting, but injuries made this so there was no way I could do it! so join us tonight at 9pm (UK) and see how far we get! and how much repair work I have to do to last weeks efforts!

See you there!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

This week saw a return to Birch Hill as he boy had been working some more on the layout!! He even had his first go at video production with a short running session at the end of the video!! Check it out here now!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and this week we will be starting on the lining of the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!! Join us tomorrow night at 9pm (UK) to see how we get on!!

I'll leave you with a look at the results of last weeks livestream as we get ready to push this project to conclusion! and return tomorrow with this weeks link!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us once more! and tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! I will be celebrating the completion of another trip around the sun by doing another livestream!!! So come along at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to celebrate with me!! See you there!!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, you can catch up with what we did last week below!!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's birthday livestream day!!! and tonight there will be celebrations, and modelling as we continue with the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!!! Join us tonight at 9pm (UK) to join the festivities!!

See you there

Gary

• Like 1