The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and this weekend should see the completion of the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!!! Join us tomorrow night at 9pm (UK) to see how we get on!!!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime here is the review of last weekends livestream!

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us!! and last weekend saw us finish the Golden Arrow LB&SCR D3!!!! So this weekend we will be relaxing with some smaller projects!! Join us at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to see them!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the link (As long as RMWeb doesn't go down again!! Subscribe to my YouTube in case it does :wink_mini:) In the meantime please enjoy the review of last weekends livestream!!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is back!! and this weekend we are returning to a much missed project as we return to work on the LB&SCR Craven 0-4-2T designed by @Javier L!! Join us at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to see the return of this fantastic loco!!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime enjoy the review of the smaller projects we worked on last week!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Last minute cancellation of tonight's livestream! I've been in pain with my neck all day, unfortunately it hasn't got any better, and even 5 minutes at the workbench is too much, never mind 3 hours!

Should actually be a video this Tuesday though!!

Thanks,

Gary

• Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold

Well a week has past, and my back is better!! So tomorrow night we will be returning to the Craven 0-4-2T, so join us tomorrow at 9pm (UK) to see the return of this fantastic little loco!!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow!

In the meantime, thanks for reading,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and I plan on finishing the LB&SCR Craven o-4-2T on this weeks livestream!! So make sure to join us tomorrow night at 9pm (UK) to see if I can manage it!!

I shall return with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, here is the review of last weekends stream to let you catch up!

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and following this weeks vote we will be working on restoring the GEM 009 coach on this weeks livestream! Join us tomorrow night at 9pm (UK) to see how we get on with it!

I'll be back with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, here's the review of last weeks livestream where we finished the LBSC Craven 0-4-2T

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's livestream day! and tonight we will be working on restoring my GEM 009 Talyllyn Railway bogie brake carriage (which I one day hope to get the matching coach to go with it), I picked it up in a rather sorry state some time ago, and am looking forward to what should be a nice easy project!

• Like 3