The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! So I am once again making preparations for the livestream! This week will see a new DCC chip, as it appears I damaged the last one. Thankfully the new one arrived quick enough.

So once again the aim for this week is to finish the electrics on the layout! Can I manage it? To find out you'll have to be there tomorrow night at 9pm (UK)

In the meantime, please enjoy the review of last weeks livestream!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Oh no!! I forgot to put this weeks video announcement up!! Quick let's do it now and hope no one notices!!

This week we are taking another look at the SE Finecast LB&SCR D1 that I have been working on. I am very happy with how this has gone, and while it isn't perfect I think it shows the development of my custom transfers, and skills for doing them. I think I am quite justified in saying this is the best looking loco I have done so far!!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!!! That means it's nearly time for the next Let's Build! Livestream!!

This week will have a few different projects on it, including the SE Finecast LB&CSR I3. So hopefully there should be something for everyone!!

I will return tomorrow with the link, and I hope to see you there, in the meantime please enjoy the review of last weeks livestream! (The best bit is at the end!!)

Thanks for looking,

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Today is the day!! We will be live tonight at 9pm (UK)!!

With a few projects to work on, including the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3 that we have been working on for the past few weeks it should be an interesting episode with something for everyone! So make sure you don't miss it!!

See you there tonight!!

Gary

• RMweb Gold

Posting this here since the other thread doesn't get much traffic (probably because of very rare updates) but Hailsham has had some work!! and I did a video to show it off! Hopefully it won't be a year and a half between updates again!

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Gold

The weekend has arrived again!! So I will be doing some modelling in front of a camera again tomorrow night! There is a few different projects to work on, so again hopefully everyone will find something they enjoy, and maybe even learn something before the stream is done!

I shall return with the link toorrow and in the meantime I will leave you with a round-up of last weeks livestream!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone, this weeks non-stream related video is live on my YouTube channel!! This week has another look at the LB&SCR D1, which has now been finished off, ready and in time for the Uckfield Preservation Society show (Not the Uckfield MRC exhibition), although that has now been postponed to a later date, so I needn't have rushed to get it done anyway!

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

Edited by BlueLightning
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Gold

Well the weekend has arrived! So it's time to start preparing for this weekends livestream!! I am hoping to get some of the smaller projects finished, as there is only a couple of weeks left until the Uckfield MRC exhibition, where I will be able to grab some more paints for finishing the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3 which can draw that project to a close as well, in preparedness for the next big build, which has already been planned and had everything ordered!!

Hope to see you there tomorrow at 9pm (UK) in the meantime I leave you with the review video of last weeks stream!

• RMweb Gold

Time for take 2!! It's the weekend, I am fully recovered, so let's see if we can get some projects finished before the Uckfield MRC Exhibition next weekend!!

So on that note there is a raft of small projects to work on, wagons and carriages, hopefully we can get a few of them finished and the outstanding project list shortened!

I will return tomorrow with the link, and due to last weekend not having a livestream I don't have a review episode to show in the meantime, so instead I have an overview of my sons video for you to enjoy!

Thanks for looking,

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Today is the day!! Picking up where we left off 2 weeks ago we will be trying to finish a few smaller projects today! and clearing the workbench ready for a post-Uckfield return to the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3.

Hope to see you there tonight 9pm (UK)

• RMweb Gold

A gentle reminder that tomorrow is day 1 of the 2019 Uckfield Model Railway Exhibition! @Skinnylinny and myself have been along this evening for the setup (and to get the best bargains put aside!!)

If anyone can make it then make sure to ask for me as it would be great to meet you!!!

Gary

823676651_2019-10-1818_30_44.jpg.0f1fade98647d7270131dbbfff7d0a01.jpg

1159662745_2019-10-1818_31_14.jpg.39dff0a648821f296a1021b4e3d9ef88.jpg

1737261143_2019-10-1820_41_28.jpg.94850b6a76d4630c557147b1d7577001.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and despite it being the Uckfield Model Railway Exhibition, we will be live tomorrow night!!!!!

This week will be a very special stream as I shall be joined live at the workbench by @Skinnylinny. We will be working on some of Linny's latest kits, and they will be able to answer any question anyone has LIVE!!!

I hope to see you there 9pm (UK) tomorrow night!!

(Link below for a change, as I probably won't be back to provide it tomorrow!)

Gary

• Like 3