The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and so it's almost time for the most professional livestream yet!! and why do I say that you ask. Well I have finally got a proper camera for filming!!! This means I can use better software for controlling everything, and it will all have a little more polish, even the pre-stream chat!!

This week we will be looking at finishing the detailing of my RTR SE&CR locos, and finishing the work on the wagon from @TurboSnail. It was a fantasic build and I cannot recommend Tom's work enough!!

I will as always return with the link tomorrow, in the meantime I shall leave you with the review of last weeks livestream!!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It's stream day!!! and tonight we will be attempting to be slightly more professional, with a proper camera, and even background music for the pre-stream chat!!

We will be working on finishing the detailing of the models we were looking at last week, there will be couplings, crews, and transfers! Hope to see you there tonight at 9pm (UK)!

Gary

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! and this weekend, by vote taken at the end of last weeks stream, we will be adding some more details to the stock we have been working on. with a view to having these finished and ready to move onto the next project.

I'll be back tomorrow with the link, in the meantime I'll leave you with a review of last weeks work,

Hope you enjoy!!

Gary

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!!! and it's nearly time for an exciting new project on the livestream!! This week we will be starting work on the Wills Finecast SE&CR D Class, so join us at 9pm (UK) tomorrow to have a look at the kit, and start the build!!!

I will return with the link tomorrow, in the meantime I'll leave you with the review of last weeks show!!

Hope you enjoy,

Gary

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
48 minutes ago, Martin.M said:

you need to put all the inside valve gear on it

We discussed this on the stream last night, I said it would look good with all that space to have the valve gear. Got some photos you can bring to club tonight?

Gary

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is back! and so is Let's Build! LIVE!!

Tomorrow we will continue on the Wills SE&CR D Class, with the amazing progress we managed last week, I can't wait to see what we do this week!!

I'll return with the link tomorrow, in the meantime, please enjoy the review of last weeks show!!

• Like 2