The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is here!! and so I cam already preparing for tomorrow nights livestream!! This week we aim to finish the pickups and fit a DCC chip to the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3. Can we get it done? and can we get it test running?? There is only one way to find out, join us tomorrow night at 9pm (UK)!!

I will be back tomorrow with the link, in the meantime here is the overview of what we got done on last weeks stream!

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• RMweb Gold

The weekend is upon us once more!! I will once again be live tomorrow night at 9pm (UK). This week I am hoping to get the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3 build finished and ready for painting. There is not much more work left to do!!!!!

I Will be back tomorrow with the link, in the meantime I will leave you with the review of last weeks livestream, and my Tuesday video that I forgot to link here!! This week it looked at the plans for the new layout South Park Quarry!!

Lets Build Review:

Layout Overview - South Park Quarry:

Thanks for looking everyone!! and I hope to see you there tomorrow night!!

Gary

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I've missed the last few episodes due to holiday - I've just had a skim through. I must say the I3 is looking splendid - any faults in appearance are down to Douglas Earle Marsh not Gary BlueLightening. I'm not sure I actually saw it move, though?

Edited by Compound2632
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

Austen. Primarily a LSWR author, I have to say, though the novels also provide opportunities for fictional locations on the Midland, Great Northern, Great Western and South Eastern (or Chatham).

A friend had a layout set roughly in Northampton(shire) called, “Mansfield Park”, so you could possibly add the LNWR?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Everyone!

I have done another video showing progress on the SE Finecast LB&SCR D1 that I am working on for the Uckfield Preservation Society's exhibition "Uckfield South Of The River-The community that grew around Framfield Road" which is being held between the 5th and 12th of October.

Hope you enjoy!

Gary

Edited by BlueLightning
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

It's the weekend!! So it will soon be livestream time!! After having some issues and changing plan completely last week, this week will be aimed at fixing all the issues we have found in my build of the SE Finecast LB&SCR I3.

In the meantime catch up with what we actually got upto last week with the livestream review!

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for looking,

Gary

• Like 2