Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Large quantity of railway modelling magazines in binders free to a good home.

I have about 40 binders of various railway modelling magazines I need to dispose of FREE to a good home. They are mainly Railway Modellers with some Constructors, Model Railway News, Model Railways etc. and date from the 60s through to the early years of this century. The binders are the type that WH Smith use to sell when it sold useful stuff rather than the tat it seems to major in now. Some have the steel rod retaining system and some the plastic retainers. They have been stored in a clean, dry cupboard in a non smoking household so they are in good condition. If it wasn't for the fact that I need the space I wouldn't be getting rid of them but if nobody wants them then I'm afraid it's off to the tip!

I live in Dorset, just over the border from Hampshire, so if anyone, individual, club or society wants them, and can collect (they will be heavy), then please message me via this site.

Arthur

Archived