Kendal Model railway exhibition 30/31st. Jan

Judge Dread

This weekend will see Hospital Gates venturing over the border to the Kendal exhibition.

All details of that fine show are here www.kendalmrc.org/ 

Hope to see RM members there, please make yourself known, you may, however, get a controller thrust into your hand.

• RMweb Premium

Been to the show today, very enjoyable as always. Some excellent layouts well worth watching. Squires Tools are another reason to go, I stocked up my workbench. Thanks to Judge Dread for showing me his wheel cleaner.

Think I ought to explain the non appearance of Warmington - it is trapped on the top floor of a building that got flooded at Christmas and which is still being dried out/repaired. If that had not happened then whether it appeared would still have been questionable as I have been hit by an annoying cold bug that is going round the office. As Warmington last appeared at Shipley in 2014 (and York before that) and has no other invites bar potentially Kendal next year I am thinking its time to withdraw it from (its brief) exhibition appearances and adopt it into a U shaped layout at home.

Mike

Been to the show today, very enjoyable as always. Some excellent layouts well worth watching. Squires Tools are another reason to go, I stocked up my workbench. Thanks to Judge Dread for showing me his wheel cleaner.

The pleasure was all mine but the idea and modification was down to the East Riding Fine Scale group's pet fitter, one Mally Baker.

Nice to meet you also.

As to the show, the organisation was what we have come to expect, perfect, our thanks to all concerned. It was a little wet and a little breezy but not in the "Ring O' Bells".

Roll on the next time! 

Archived