H'Ernie was only fiftee too, 'ee didn' wanna doi... an' now 'ee's garn to make deliveries on that milk roond in the skoi...

Where the customers arr angels, an' ferocious dogs arr banned...

An' a milkman's loife is fuller fun in tha' fairy dairy land!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

A new poster has gone up at the stations on the Sumwheir District Railway, - my little imaginary 3ft gauge line.  Better pictures over on the pre-grouping virtual railway modelling thread.

8MSXj8J.jpg

So who will be next to show some support for our favourite Norfolk railway?

• Like 12

So that'd make Ernie just about pre-grouping! 52 at death in 1971, so born in 1919!

A new poster has gone up at the stations on the Sumwheir District Railway, - my little imaginary 3ft gauge line.  Better pictures over on the pre-grouping virtual railway modelling thread.

8MSXj8J.jpg

Be careful... Mr R.G. Alchemist may be offended by that last statement!!! Needless to say that the WNR will be advertised at Blackstone West.

• Like 4

8MSXj8J.jpg

Very attractive!

(Nice use of the CA poster too...)

The NMGS wagon shops will be building a copy of a WNR wagon or box van when the directors of said company get around to supplying drawings!

I feel sure that a poster or two to advertise the sunny delights of west Norfolk can be arranged at some of our stations too.

• Like 5

The NMGS wagon shops will be building a copy of a WNR wagon or box van when the directors of said company get around to supplying drawings!

I feel sure that a poster or two to advertise the sunny delights of west Norfolk can be arranged at some of our stations too.

I am going to create standard 4 and 5 plank WNR merchandise wagons.  I have all the bits!

I will post details of the builds as I go.

I need to get back to Gary/Bluelightening about transfers, however.

• Like 6