Slow progress on the pallet load here is a few photos 

attachicon.gifIMG_1457.JPG

laser cut card block with a picture wrap 

attachicon.gifIMG_1458.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1460.JPG

I know they have holes in the blocks for fork trucks but i wanted them on pallets for my fork trucks to load .

next a bit more work on the wagon .

I really like the shrink wrap plastic effect, these will look good in the wagon Andi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive been interested in what the Hornby TTS sound decoder sound like for less Than £40 so i picked one up and fitted it to the 67 i have .  I have fitted it with a new speaker here is the result . comment  what you think i'm quite impressed .

Not bad at all Andi, what kind of speaker did you use?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi been really busy of late but have not forgot New Whitt .

I managed to win on ebay another metals double grey 37 so am in the process of renumbering this into 37515 here is a few photos

post-28330-0-34662800-1532192212_thumb.jpg

The previous owner has weathered it but as 37515 didnt have the thornaby depot diamond on i have had to remove it so the weathering will need touching up

post-28330-0-84200700-1532192271_thumb.jpg

My number transfer arrived the day after speaking to them about my order 

post-28330-0-90757600-1532192381_thumb.jpg

so this is my weekends job .Thanks for looking in will post the results 

Edited by vulcan product fan
  • Like 3

post-28330-0-35855600-1532446104_thumb.jpg

Afternoon hope the heat is not getting to everyone to much .

I have applied the transfers to the new 37/5 and run the loco in again another great model that performs very well not sure if the numbers are a little small on the body side or the numbers that Bachmann use are large .

just need to get the weathering touched up on 37515 now .

post-28330-0-02263900-1532446376_thumb.jpg 

As the kids are off school and the weather is nice we all went to the midland railway i took this photo of 37190 just thought it look great shining in the sun

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all for some reason my railway seems to be going from BR blue to the sector colours for today this turned up .

post-28330-0-93181700-1536675257_thumb.jpg

i have been tempted by one of these for ages but wanted a coal sector one but these were cheap and also ordered a set of coal sector decals and numbers.

post-28330-0-73278000-1536675360_thumb.jpg

so as dad worked at markham pit it will become 58003 

another superb model 

thanks for looking .

• Like 3

Thanks Neil the Bachmann version is so much better than heljans attempt .

Some great progress Andi and nice to see the Sectorisation period, I'm a fan myself. Speaking of being a fan, I love Heljans 47, the sheer weight of it and the interchangeability of the parts make it a favorite of mine.

• Like 1

Some great progress Andi and nice to see the Sectorisation period, I'm a fan myself. Speaking of being a fan, I love Heljans 47, the sheer weight of it and the interchangeability of the parts make it a favorite of mine.

Thanks Simon i think its all about my childhood and what i remember as for Heljan 47 it was just to prone for breaking down it killed two motors and fried 3 pcb's and just felt it didnt look right and i'm well impressed by Bachmann version model looks and the liveries . Hope your well mate . 

• Like 1

Great looking layout!

Must say, I’ve been thinking about getting one of those Heljan 58’s from Hattons myself and doing as you are, adding the coal sector decals.

I’m a fan of the Bachmann 47 too, it’s a great looking model. Though I do still have all my old Heljan ones, can’t seem to part with them!

• Like 1