Thanks mate the signs from scalemodelscenery are  really good there website is fully of usefull goodies and would have spent loads more but had the tractors on the way

post-28330-0-58115500-1543355719_thumb.jpg

love the little street sign the layout will be covered in them

.post-28330-0-75930900-1543355882_thumb.jpg

tidied up the front car park of the station.

and the new grass and livestock on the farm.

post-28330-0-59073100-1543355985_thumb.jpg

once again thanks for looking at New Whitt.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

A happy New year to everyone 

thought i would update on a few of the items i got for Christmas first was a Bachmann class 70 in freightliner green..post-28330-0-86269900-1546960852_thumb.jpg 

i also got a Bachmann class 37 body without nose ends and managed a swap for a pair of split box nose ends which i put on a chassis from one of my double grey 37.

post-28330-0-60199500-1546961048_thumb.jpg

and also got two sets of Bachmann Scenecraft people for the farm .

post-28330-0-98731200-1546961162_thumb.jpg

so will be adding them over the next few days .

i got an external hard drive for storing all my railway photos on so have been busy transferring them from old laptops and piles of disk all over the house . Thanks for looking in 

Andi

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Some nice looking presents from Santa there Andi, look forward to seeing them on the layout.

The hard drive is a very good idea, it would be such a shame if you were to lose all your photos, so the more backups, the better!

Al.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With every story there is an end and so has this one New whitt is no more . I have lost the space to a house re design so it had to go and once the house is done i am going to do the shed to house a new layout . Thanks to all who have looked in and those who have commented on New Whitt over the last few years i have had great fun with the layout and showing it to others .

I have salvaged lots from the layout but cant decide if i will model the same period of time or a more up-to-date time frame for the next one mmm onwards and upwards .

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

Sad times, loved the New Whitt updates. As you've seen on my thread I like both eras so I'm basing things around the 80's scenery wise and then work with rule 1 when it's modern day :D

Good luck with the house mods and ultimatley the new railway ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

Sad times, loved the New Whitt updates. As you've seen on my thread I like both eras so I'm basing things around the 80's scenery wise and then work with rule 1 when it's modern day :D

Good luck with the house mods and ultimatley the new railway ;)

Thanks mate i think something close to that way of working will be the way forward i want to put a mix of 1980 infrastructure with semaphore signals and colour light signals and want to give it a much more run down BR feel to it . 

• Like 1