Project 131- Back to the Future! - Needing custom transfers

Hello all,

As part of a project I wam working on, dubbed Project 131, I am needing some custom transfers to be made. Having recently approach Railtech who have been known to do some before for others, they have replied that they have full order book.

Can anyone else reccommend others, or are others available to do some to order. I can give details, artwork (which is now shown below) and sizes for most of the transfers needed.

post-7347-0-13660300-1455054510.jpg

Thanks all in advance...

Still finding it difficult to find someone who will do these...

Hi,

How about Fox? I've never used them (I've had excellent service from Steve at Railtec on a bespoke order, but you probably don't want to know that!). But their banner is (for me, at least) a flashing banner on this page, that mentions a "..bespoke transfer and etched plate service...."

Cheers

Jan

Try r3sprays he does custom transfers and they are great too, he did some northwestern trains white logo,s for me complete with all the stars and top stripes in gold, along with white first north western logo,s, he did them very quickly too and they weren't overly expensive either, he did all the artwork design for them too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was also looking for info on Decals or transfers, and just read 'Raised on Steam' s post at #10 above, and was wondering...

Has anybody had any success with decal paper using an inkjet printer?

A number of questions raise themselves :-

1) if the OP already has the artwork for his 131, which looks really good in post #1, surely printing it oneself would be a option worth trying? I had a look at a website earlier called Crafty Paper, or something similar, and they do A4 decal sheets, or water slide transfers in clear or white, for about £0.69 per sheet,

2) Can you get gold colour out of an inkjet?

I ask is because I'd like to modify a Corgi Collectables tram to have my local town Tramways logo and name on. Also to replace the destinations to something matching my layout.

Regards,

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived