New Minerva Model

81A Oldoak

Minerva Model Railways will announce its next 0 Gauge RTR model at the Gauge 0 Guild Spring Show Kettering on Saturday 5th March 2016. Chris Basten and Chris Klein invite you to gather at the Minerva Model Railways/Dragon Models stand at 1100 hours zulu time for the unveiling.

Photo copyright Chris klein 2013.

post-13142-0-91542000-1455482728.jpg

post-13142-0-15105000-1455482761_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Very much looking forward to the announcement...will be there with bated breath at 11.00 on the dot! (Assuming that I can sneak away from the 7mmNGA stand for a moment...)

Edited by NeilHB

• RMweb Gold

Very much looking forward to the announcement...will be there with baited breath at 11.00 on the dot! (Assuming that I can sneak away from the 7mmNGA stand for a moment...)

To avoid a stampede situation, perhaps it would be better if they connect to the hall PA and project a Powerpoint presentation onto the wall.

• RMweb Gold

That's disgusting: first people with BO, and now this.

Or did you mean "bated"?

:jester:

Paul

Oops - yes that's what I meant! Really should check before I post things...! Edited by NeilHB

• 2 weeks later...

We have been kept waiting a whole 14 minutes and still no one has posted a picture.

Maybe we should have sent some kids armed with smart phones up there. Photos and description would be all over the interwebs by now.  :)

Edited by Night Train
  • Like 1