Minerva black Peckett modified by Ian Dunn to represent former Powlesland & Mason loco in early BR days as No. 1152.

attachicon.gifDSCN4984.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4986.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4987.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN4990.JPG

Very nice conversion. The GWR injectors and revised tank-filler cover make quite a difference.

I like the open-back cab. I might try this myself once I get a Peckett!

I heartily approve of and agree with this post.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still tempted by one of these and re-reading this thread isn't helping with my resolve! My wallet is cowering in the corner mind. It would probably make a good shed-mate for my Hudswell Clarke though.....

Still tempted by one of these and re-reading this thread isn't helping with my resolve! My wallet is cowering in the corner mind. It would probably make a good shed-mate for my Hudswell Clarke though.....

Don't forget the up-coming Manning Wardle K class. That one is going to be putting a dent in my wallet! I am rather fond of industrial locomotives.

• Agree 1

Don't forget the up-coming Manning Wardle K class. That one is going to be putting a dent in my wallet! I am rather fond of industrial locomotives.

I know don't remind me! It's likely to be one or the other mind. Given it's smaller size, the MW might be better suited to my very limited space. The Peckett is quite a big chunky beast after all (trying to convince himself it isn't a good idea!! ;))

• 4 months later...

Thanks for posting, Don - very realistic driving!

Does this use the Minerva-supplied sound file?

Tony

It does - although it is the Digitrains take on it, rather than the EDM Models version. Essentially the same sound file though.  Personally I would prefer a much louder 'chuff' on an industrial loco.  This one is fairly quiet even when turned up to full volume. A good 'bass-enhanced' speaker might help but room for it is limited.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...