2-HAP from Bachmann

Jon Taylor

• 2 months later...

Hi, any updates to the Bachmann 2 Hap?

I am a little concerned re 4322 as previously pointed out with the window frames

I can't imagine Bachmann doing new tooling for just this unit - but perhaps I can dream. if they do, perhaps this could do one of the last batch with the tapered windscreens and smaller headcode box... :D:D

1 hour ago, robert7111a said:

Hi, any updates to the Bachmann 2 Hap?

I am a little concerned re 4322 as previously pointed out with the window frames

I can't imagine Bachmann doing new tooling for just this unit - but perhaps I can dream. if they do, perhaps this could do one of the last batch with the tapered windscreens and smaller headcode box... :D:D

They have produced what appear to be EP mock ups for public view, the latest being at the Hornby Margate bash (unless there has been a more recent exhibition they have shown it). Images have been shown on here. Have you contacted Bachmann with your comments?

On 27/06/2019 at 23:42, Mike Storey said:

They have produced what appear to be EP mock ups for public view, the latest being at the Hornby Margate bash (unless there has been a more recent exhibition they have shown it). Images have been shown on here. Have you contacted Bachmann with your comments?

Yes, spoke to them about it at a recent show and talked through the differences.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...