Spanish layout

Mikado

Hello everybody,

My name is Juan. I'm modelling a H0 multideck layout of Renfe (national railways company of Spain), in the 1960's years. The 0 deck is the fiddle yard, THE 1 deck is a main line single track and the station ( a little juction) and the 2 deck is a secondary line.

In following replies I'll attach some Pictures. Today a video of a express hauled by a Renfe class 4000 diesel, a engine similar to BR warship class, this class was produced in 1966, they had 4000 HP, the most powerful diesel engines in the world in 1966.

Thanks and excuse my bad English.

Edited by Mikado
  • Like 14

Hola Juan,

I like your layout, most impressive! I spent a lot of time in Spain as a child/teenager waay back in the 70's and 80's, sadly I can't remember much of the language.

May I ask, what is that large building on the top deck, in the corner, please?

It reminds me of an American grain store and looks like it's made of laser cut plywood?

Gracias!

John.

Hello, it's a grain hopper, during the 40s and 50s hundreds were built by the "National Service of the Wheat" and the majority they were placed next to the track of the train with a sidding track. The model in the layout is a kit from www.sklas.com, they have another modern model.

Regards

Edited by Mikado
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...