Pete Harvey

Special Section

HI all

I have just added 16 items for sale to the special section of my website a lot of limited addition models and several train packs all 4mm at the moment i'm afraid.

Pete

• Like 1

Sort of Ian as with several others on here I have a second passion after model railways and that's Cars mainly in my case classic Fords being a Ford trained technician in the past and some of the parts the parts are not cheap as they have to be hand made.

post-6665-0-97012600-1458731260.jpg

post-6665-0-47951100-1458731253.jpg

post-6665-0-26548600-1458731263.jpg

post-6665-0-44326000-1458731257.jpg

Pete

• Like 7

Guest eddie reffin

Having been on long weekend and under the weather, I have been watching quite a few restoration programmes and they are trying to tempt me into getting a project! Before joking the railway, I was a mechanic/ Master Technician (last 10 years with Ford) for last 20 odd years and whilst working in trade, the last thing I wanted anything to do with was cars, I now fancy restoring something like an XR2 or equally small. Just got to persuade the DA that it would be good idea to enlarge the garage a bit!

• Like 2

Hi Pete,

according to your specials section:-

There are no products to list in this category.

​Regards

Ian_B

Hi Pete,

according to your specials section:-

There are no products to list in this category.

​Regards

Ian_B

I had that problem too.  Press the Continue button at the bottom right and they appear.