Alex_Clements@KX

The Kings Cross Layout Mid 50's to Mid 60's

Guest bri.s

Wow what a layout

Brian

Wow the first picture i have seen of the temporary arrangements after KX box was closed. 

Nice to see this on here Alex I remember watching videos of this layout on YouTube when I was thinking of returning to the hobby, great stuff and can't wait for more :)

Cheers

• Like 1

It was sent to me by one of the engineers working on remodeling the station.

Here's a few more he sent me.

I have a few of the instruments in the last shot and a good friend on mine has part of the lever frame.

Edited by LNERGE
  • Like 1

The station control panel is an elections nightmare.

My lesson has been to have accurate design and installation records for everything i do in 4mm to the foot and 12 inch to the foot. Complicated doesn't matter then.

• Like 1

Great layout, but didn't Kings Cross suburban have 2 through platforms from Moorgate? Other than that, great layout and looking forward to see more of this layout

Great layout, but didn't Kings Cross suburban have 2 through platforms from Moorgate? Other than that, great layout and looking forward to see more of this layout

It only had York Road and platform 16 for the moorgate lines as you can see in the track plans at the top.

I'm blaming Alex and co. I got so absorbed in this a smell of burning alerted me that my dinner was overheating.

Excellent piece of work, sir,

Dennis

I'm blaming Alex and co. I got so absorbed in this a smell of burning alerted me that my dinner was overheating.

Excellent piece of work, sir,

Dennis

Sorry Dennis :mosking:

This is mind blowing, and there I was thinking Kirkby Malham was a reasonable size.

Congratulations on a magnificent layout.

Derek

Edited by Mrkirtley800