O gauge set track points

meatloaf

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Having spoken to Peco yesterday on other subject matters, the info was proffered that these points are at an advanced stage of development. I got the impression that meant this quarter, but don't invest the farm on that info!

Having spoken to Peco yesterday on other subject matters, the info was proffered that these points are at an advanced stage of development. I got the impression that meant this quarter, but don't invest the farm on that info!

Thanks for that - I emailed them several weeks ago asking about the points, but haven't received a reply as of yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

snap.

called Peco Technical Advice Bureau (wonderful period piece of a name!) yesterday about something else, but also told that the 00 BH LR points were next to be released after the 0 Setrack points.

regards, Rodney Hills

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a Peco advert on p89 in the May Gauge O Guild Gazette too for them, probably the same content. It notes that the new points are to Radius 2 (1028mm) with a departure angle of 22.5 deg and are of the new Unifrog design. ST-U750 Right Hand and ST-U751 Left Hand; no price mentioned but refers to the latest Peco Catalogue for the full range of products.

There's also the second part of an article about track and wheel standards and assessing which runs on what track that may be of interest.

Edited by Pint of Adnams

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...