Twickenham & District MRC Open Day July 23rd

TEAMYAKIMA

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

Confirmed layouts operating on the day ....

OO

Twickenham Junction - the first operating session of our new flagship exhibition layout based on the old (pre-1950's) Twickenham station.

Northwick - our well established 4mm exhibition layout

Inglenook - our shunting puzzle layout available for visitors to 'have-a-go'

N

Milton - our N gauge group's new double sided modular layout

More as and when it's confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am a member of the Twickenham & District Model Railway Club based in South West London.

It would be great to see any modellers or enthusiasts alike to come down to the club and have a look around. If your interested in joining the club, its a great opportunity to come down and see what we are all about. We are currently on the look out for some modern image modellers as there a few more needed to kick start a new project of a contemporary layout. But if your just interested to come down for the day please also feel free to do so, there is also a drive a train layout for the kids so you can bring them too! The details you need to know are in this video below. It features some of the layouts at the club as a taster of what you can expect. Myself and my younger brother will be running a modern image stand to help encourage some modern image modellers to join the club but if you live locally please come down and have a look... If you would like to know more please feel free to PM me and i will be happy to have a chat with anyone.

Here is a taster video of what you could see on the Open day.

• 1 month later...

We now have a 'blue era' D&E guest layout coming along on July 23rd - a guest appearance from our old friend John Baggaley with his OO layout - Whitecross Street.

This will form part of our concerted effort to kick-start a club D&E project. The committee have already made funds available all we need is a couple of more D&E enthusiasts to make it a viable project.

But whether or not you are a D&E enthusiast you will find plenty of interest at our Open Day - STOP PRESS - large s/h stall selling a lot of OO & N models including a lot of recently donated GWR 4mm models.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived