Yeovil Railway Centre

southernman8

Yeovil Railway Centre is holding its annual 2 day Model Railway exhibition on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May 2016 at its site at Yeovil Junction Station, Stoford, Yeovil BA22 9UU. 10.30am to 4pm both days.

We adjoin the station (Waterloo-Exeter line) - 200 metre walk. South West Coaches half hourly service bus (68) from Yeovil on Saturday ONLY. By road - follow signs to Yeovil Junction station from Yeovil town centre or from A37 (Yeovil-Dorchester road).

Admission:- Adults £3, Children 5-15 £1 (younger FREE). Light refreshments and our Shop available.

Our website www.yeovilrailway.freeservers.com

1) Dave Trebay - Up the Creek and into the Woods by reindeer (009)
2) Jim Robinson - Shunting Puzzle
3) Steve Bottomley - Cartes Yard. Industrial townscape centered arounds Cartes factory. Sometimes in the 60's and 70's (n)
4) A Stanier - Halfpenny Halt. Old time country station between 30's and 50's (n)
5) Pete Hollins - Loopy Town. Built as a charity fundraiser. Small town with a canal and railway (00)
6) Pete Hollins - Gartell Light Railway. 1990's period (009)
7) Bridport Model Railway Club (00)

Mike Tilley - Pammick Halt. GWR set in 50's and 60's
 9) Pam Tilley - Display of Mammod Traction engines
10) Geoff Trenholme - Thomas interactive operated by the children
11) Roger Dent - Small town station and yard (n)
12) Roger Dent - Aircraft Models
13) Yeovil Railway Centre - small shunting yard (n)
14) Mr Blunden
15) O Gauge Guild - Display of locomotives and rolling stock
16) Angus Watkins - East Quay
17) Handbuilt Fairgrounds
18) Handbuilt Fairgrounds
19) Turleigh Models - Trade Stand
20) Yeovil Railway Centre - Clifton Maybank Junction (resident layout in outside cabin - 00)

I'm looking forward to being there with our "Thomas Visits Bride Bay" where the young at heart and children

drive Thomas & friends around the layout.

We were operating, or should I say looking after the layout yesterday at the birthday party for the friends of

Seaton Library in the towns library. Many smiling faces and across the age range from infant school ages through

to those errr, somewhat older than me !!

Dad-1

I'm looking forward to being there with our "Thomas Visits Bride Bay" where the young at heart and children

drive Thomas & friends around the layout.

We were operating, or should I say looking after the layout yesterday at the birthday party for the friends of

Seaton Library in the towns library. Many smiling faces and across the age range from infant school ages through

to those errr, somewhat older than me !!

Dad-1

Looking forward to meeting you!

Archived