needing some build plans drawn up

juggy0_1

I want to build a wagon in G scale 45mm, i have the full scale plans but i'm wondering is there anyone/ a company who would convert them from the old imperial measurments down to 45mm and then print build plans for me to follow ?., or can anyone provide me with any easy to follow conversion scale, although i'd still want some plans printing.

thanks

Darren

Hello juggy0-1

If you have copies of works drawings you could work out fairly easily what the prototype measurement would be in G scale. If you are using 1:22.5 or any other scale on 45mm track you could use a calculator to divide the a measurement by the scale to give you the dimension you want, e.g. if the wagon is say 20 feet long then divide this by your scale which will give you the models length. It should then be possible to print off a copy of the plan so that the dimension you used is correct provided you have a suitable printer. If not go into a Copy shop and ask them to print off your original drawing so that your worked out dimension come out correct. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say but it is easier to do that to explain.

Rod

Archived