GBRF Fuelling Point

Georgie!!

Hi George,

Hope you get your house move sorted soon and understand your lack of modelling time since baby number 2 arrived, our second is 6 months already and you do get the odd hour back sometimes.

Cracking line up from the GBRF fleet, 66709 does look good and was a bit of a surprise from Kernow will need to save up for it as I can find an excuse to run it on Rannoch. Nice to see 37737 as that seems to appear a lot in ophotos on the West Highland Line too.

All the best

Mark

Hi Mark.

Thank you, yes I haven't had much time at all to myself I do get the odd half or when something interesting maybe passing through the local station. Gosh, 6months has gone quick!

There are still a few more to add to the fleet, some are in the works and a couple more waiting to go in. To be honest it was a total surprise for me, if it wasn't for Andi Walshaw letting me know I would have totally missed it.

Cheers, George

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

There will be one soon on some new locos that are going to be joining the fleet in the next couple of weeks. I'm afraid I have been busy with my house and things over the past couple of months. The layout itself is still in storage for now, but a new home is to arrive soon for it. There are also plans to either increase the layout or even a fresh larger layout to house my class 66 fleet.

Hopefully the next couple of weeks I will have something to show.

All the best,

George

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hi there,

There will be one soon on some new locos that are going to be joining the fleet in the next couple of weeks. I'm afraid I have been busy with my house and things over the past couple of months. The layout itself is still in storage for now, but a new home is to arrive soon for it. There are also plans to either increase the layout or even a fresh larger layout to house my class 66 fleet.

Hopefully the next couple of weeks I will have something to show.

All the best,

George

Thanks for the update. I know the feeling with a layout being in storage mine is at the moment whilst I get a new house.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Evening, 

I know I haven't done a update for a while on the fuelling point, but nothing has changed I'm afraid. The layout is still stuck in storage, but the fleet still keeps growing. 66775, 66783 and 66780 are the new 'celebrity' locos to join. I do have another four but haven't had chance to photograph these yet. 

With the whole house move saga going on it has given me the chance to start planning a future project and it's rather taken off. A depot building is currently in the early stages of being built and track plan being drawn up and mapped out, currently looking at being 16ft long all in all. Oh, and it's a real location. But, I will reveal more about the project once I know its construction is certain and begun. 

All the best, 

George. 

20190831_190209.jpg

20190831_190223.jpg

20190831_190329.jpg

• Like 7