Jock 67B

Andrew P

JACK WILSON KERR

JOCK67B

post-9335-0-23314000-1462806567.png

FUNERAL SERVICE TO BE HELD AT

WEELEY CREMATORIUM CLACTON ON SEA ESSEX ON

FRIDAY 3RD JUNE AT 12.30

JACK HAD ALWAYS FOUGHT HIS ILLNESS WITH COURAGE AND DETERMINATION AND CONTINUED TO DO THIS TO THE END.

WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE MEMBERS FOR GIVING JACK SOMETHING TO FOCUS ON OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. JACK THOUGHT HIGHLY OF YOU ALL AND WORRIED EACH TIME HE WAS TAKEN IN TO HOSPITAL THAT YOU WOULD BE CONCERNED. WE ARE OVERWHELMED BY THE GENEROSITY OF YOU ALL IN THE DONATIONS TO JACKS RELAY FOR LIFE TEAM (JACKOS WACKOS) IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS YOUR DONATIONS HAVE RAISED OVER £900! JACK WOULD BE THRILLED AS HE REALISED WITHOUT THE ADVANCES IN MEDICINES (IM SURE HIS DETERMINATION ALSO PLAYED A BIG PART) HE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE ADDITIONAL TWO YEARS WITH HIS FAMILY. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN.

KIND REGARDS

JOANNA AND KAREN

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7

I'm awaiting an image to post in the above Post from Joanna, the one in the Doc could not be posted for some reason.

Also here is the link to his Jackos Wackos Walk http://relay.cancerresearchuk.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/General?pg=team&fr_id=1567&team_id=8439

RIP my Friend, I hope to get there to say a final and probably very tearful farewell

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Thank you for opening this thread, Andrew. A most fitting obituary and I hope Jock's family will be all right. Sad as it had been for us to hear he had not been able to fight any more, how much harder still must it be for them to bear this loss? I wonder...

RIP, Jock. May you be forever free of pain and suffering, wherever you have gone.

Jock and I shared some E mail topics, most of which concerned Cornwall and the pictures taken of the County by our contributors.  He must have liked it as much as I do.

Brian.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Jock had varied passions and connected with others who shared them.  His posts showed how he was taking interest in each and every one. A very special man.

Don

Edited by Donw
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Rest  in peace, Jock.  Your replies and ratings together with your ideas for Hurlford, much appreciated on both our threads, and your postings on other RMwebbers threads and on Early Risers, will be SOooooo missed. 

Farewell, good friend.  Hwyl fawr.

Polly and Ray

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Thank you, Jock, for showing us the meaning of friendship.  For strength in adversity.  For courage above and beyond the call of duty.  For calm, measured comment.  And for everything else you brought to this place.

We probably crossed paths many years ago in Cornwall.  We certainly trod the same ground and had mutual acquaintances.  We had hoped to meet next month in Clacton.

Free from pain and suffering at last.  Sincere condolences and best wishes to the family.  R.I.P. Jock.  

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

RIP Jock, I always enjoyed your posts........Condolences to Joanna and Karen at this very sad time.

Regards......Mike

• Like 5